Does every word you write count? They are just words, one after another, and you probably think that no one will read every word, so why bother focusing on each one? These words are an integral part of your content, the smallest and biggest words all count, and are what make your content authentic. Solution: a short list of buzzwords to engage readers.
Engaging your readers is easier said than done, but let’s see if I can get that job done today. Without further adieu: smart buzzwords to engage readers…
- Ultimate – there is nothing better than what you are providing
- List – one of the top trends today
- Professional - doesn’t the best bit of information come from so-called professionals?
- Popular - like the popular kid in school, others want to mimic him.
- Evergreen – content that never seems to age
- Top – watch out, this one might be the most overused
- Entrepreneurship – who doesn’t want to be part of entrepreneurship in this age?
- Effective - a word that should make readers aware that you are going in depth on the topic
- Smart – points toward a quick or better solution, that we are all looking for.
- Powerful - as Frank Underwood from House of Cards would say: nothing is more important than power
- Hacks - an easier and/or faster solution is something each of us want
- Easy – need we say more. You’re better off going for hacks/smart as they add more power.
- Empower - going back to power and entrepreneurship, readers want to know how they can be just like you.
- Organic – organic veggies? Yes, please.
- Authentic – A formal way of presenting to readers that your content is unique
- Storytelling – be on the lookout, because as Google focuses more on content, storytelling will become hotter.
Using the correct words comes down to the goal of the set post. What do you want to achieve? Once you can answer that then select the words the will empower your readers, because only then will they consider you to be professional.
Are words enough to engage readers alone? No, however using these buzzwords to engage readers is the right start.
Did you miss out on finding out what tools can help you engage readers? -> The Ultimate tools are…http://wp.me/p3Y4yw-ga